Did you know?
With Suncorp Share Trade and Suncorp Bank Margin Lending you can combine the investment power of a margin loan and the ability to buy and sell shares in one simple, easy to use platform.
Benefits of Margin Lending
In an ever changing marketplace, it is important to give your investment portfolio every advantage. A Suncorp Margin Loan can help you achieve this by offering access to additional investment funds to ensure you are always in a position to take advantage of your next great investment opportunity.
Depending on your financial situation, a Suncorp Bank Margin Loan may help you to:
- Increase your portfolio size for accelerated investment returns and larger dividends.1
- Reduce your tax payable.2
- Diversify your portfolio by investing in a wider variety of securities.
- Release capital held in your existing portfolio for business or investment purposes.
Benefits of using Suncorp Share Trade and a Linked Suncorp Bank Margin Loan
By combining a Suncorp Bank Margin Loan and a Suncorp Share Trade account, you will have access to:
- A platform providing seamless integration between your Suncorp Bank Margin Loan and Suncorp Share Trade account.
- Additional funds to increase your portfolio size.
- Trade online using your Suncorp Bank Margin Loan account with straight through processing at no extra charge.
- Margin Lending & security details, market news and educational material all in one convenient location.
- Settle trades directly to your margin loan with your portfolio details updated almost instantly.
- Competitive interest and brokerage rates.
1 A margin loan may also magnify or accelerate losses.
2 It is important to speak to your financial adviser, tax adviser and/or legal adviser about how a Margin Loan may affect your financial position.
The margin loan referred to on this website is provided by Suncorp-Metway Limited ABN 66 010 831 722 (Suncorp Bank).
The information provided is of a general nature and has been prepared without taking into account a particular customer's objectives, financial situation or needs. Before acting on this information a customer should consider its appropriateness relative to the customer's objectives, financial situation and needs.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance. You must read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement for the Suncorp Bank margin loan product before you make any decision regarding this product. You can obtain the Product Disclosure Statement here.
The Suncorp Bank margin loan is also subject to standard terms and conditions that can be viewed here. Terms used on this website that are defined in the margin loan Product Disclosure Statement or the standard terms and conditions for the Suncorp Bank margin loan have the same meaning when used on this website.
You should seek advice from your tax adviser, accountant and financial adviser in relation to your particular circumstances and the financial and tax implications of the Suncorp Bank margin loan product.
Suncorp Share Trade is a service provided by CMC Markets Stockbroking Limited ABN 69 081 002 851 AFSL No. 246381, a Participant of the ASX Group (“CMC Markets Stockbroking”) at the request of Suncorp-Metway Ltd ABN 66 010 831 722, AFSL 229882 (“Suncorp”). For a copy of the terms and conditions relating to the Suncorp Share Trade service and the Financial Services Guides for CMC Markets Stockbroking or Suncorp (or other relevant disclosure documents), contact us on 1300 156 299 or via email at email@example.com. Neither CMC Markets Stockbroking nor Suncorp are representatives of each other. To the extent permitted by law, Suncorp will not guarantee or otherwise support CMC Markets Stockbroking’s obligations under the contracts or agreements connected with the Suncorp Share Trade service.